Nourishment is necessary for plants, flower, animals but more importantly, nourishment from the Lord is most important for the human soul.
Bloom where you are planted requires:
1. Total acceptance of yourself
2. Faith in God to work all things for the good of our lives; good and bad will work in the end for the plan God has set for my life.
3. Trust in the process of finding the path for my life
4. To remember that often we limit ourselves and the abilities that God has placed in our hearts, souls and lives because we may not see them as significant enough to impact the Kingdom of God, yet nothing with God is ever a waste. Every door that opens or closes is all part of the bigger plan.
5. Allow others in your life to speak words of encouragement, praise, knowledge, respect, love and acceptance into your heart and soul. Life givers comes in all forms. Be watchful of those that hinder your walk and hinder your “blooming”.
6. Blooming may not happen instantly or on “my” timetable, but I pray that through the process I am staying true to the call God has on my life and the person He originally designed me to be in this world. Many people have stepped in my path, caused doubt and spoke evil over my life, yet I am finding the way back to the original “ANGIE” or at least I am a work in progress. I am not where I was 2 years ago and yet I am not where I want to be either.
7. You can use the above image to PIN to Pintrest if you so choose.
8. Remember, God loves you just the way you are. You are forgiven. You are loved. You are exactly as God has designed you. Live FREE with God.
9. After years of struggle with anxiety, fear and agoraphobia, believing in myself has always been very hard, yet God is slowly working in my life and I am forever thankful. Blessed and Thankful.
Click to TWeet: http://clicktotweet.me/LcifaESd
I am thankful for all God has done in my life. Today, I want to offer you hope and prayer that all things are possible with God. Today rest in His arms and wait for Him to guide you on the path He has called you to walk in finding the destination of blooming where you are planted. All God wants is a willing person and I know that giving up control is hard.. I am a big control freak so I totally understand.