My new friend, Christina, http://christinajoneswriter.com/ has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I am so excited for this opportunity and for the new friendships I have made along the way while blogging about my journey.
God is an awesome God and has done a tremendous work in my life over the last year especially, but through my whole life. I don’t know where I would have been in my life today if He had not reached down and touched a 10 year old girls heart. Would I have been where I am today? I don’t know, but I do know that God has a plan for each of us.
As with anything, there are a few rules:
Include the awards logo in a post or on your blog
Link to the person who nominated you
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated
Also, there are not any specific questions to answer:
1. My favorite breakfast item is Powdered Sugar Donuts.
2. My favorite colors are pink and black.
3. I love to read.. I usually have three or four books going at the same time.
4. I have been married since I was 18 years old and my husband was 16 years old.
5. I have only one kidney due to some medical neglect.
6. I have been saved since I was 10 years old.
7. I love making handmade greeting cards, wooden crosses and homemade jewelry.
8. My grandmother and grandfather both died on April 11. 1996 in a murder/suicide.
9. I love ANYTHING SNOOPY and CHARLIE BROWN
9. I love Peanut Butter cookies.
10. I flew to Washington D. C. by myself at the age of 11 years old.